CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Push it tow it these guys get you right. Any problems and thing crawford auto
Honesty is what life and friendships are all about, and Chris at Golf Crawford is the epitomy of those values. He treats you fairly, gives you his honest opinions and let's you know how you can take care of your car without breaking the budget. When you hear him talking to other customers on the phone, he treats everybody the same, he gives the same treatment and it's always consistent. You can tell that he doesn't favor one customer from another, and just gives every customer the same fair and equal treatment. Chris, is what every customer could hope for when dealing with an automobile, which is scary if you don't know much about them. take your car to Chris, let him look it over, and you will walk away with the best price and service guaranteed.