CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Awesome and honest service! My former mechanic retired, and he recommended Chris and his team. It's hard to find a great mechanic, but I'm grateful to be able to bring my car to Golf Crawford Auto Service.
I was looking for a car repair service and was referred to the Golf Crawford Auto Service. Chris and all of his mechanics were wonderful. I told him the problems I was having and he told me he would let me know what he found. Chris called and let me know what was wrong and also made some safety suggestions. I was told what the cost would be with or without the safety fixes. My car was fixed as promised and the cost were very reasonable. It's hard to find mechanics that are professional, reasonable and most importantly knowledgeable. If you ever need service for your auto, this is the one I suggest.
I've been meaning a review for these guys for a long time. We found Chris through a recommendation from Armin at Lake Side Auto Rebuilders (also an awesome shop I highly recommend) and Chris and his crew have exceeded expectations. We drive new and old cars, and most recently we were headed on a cross country road trip in our 10 year old suburban. We had not gotten more than 15 minutes out and a major piece broke off the bottom of our vehicle, and we had to get it repaired going any further on our trip. We took it to Chris, who is usually booked weeks out, and he was able to squeeze us in, miraculously had the part we needed, and got us up and going on our trip out west before the morning was over. This is just one of many times They have helped us. Chris will do everything he can to help you out - he & his crew know what they are doing and will give you an honest deal.